A Fusion Corporate Social Responsibility initiative will improve employee engagement and performance, while making a lasting contribution to your local community.
We design our initiatives to ensure your team can use and develop the skills they need in their day to day job. Your team will be involved in every aspect, from planning to building and debrief. It’s not just a case of showing up at a local charity or school and painting some fences. Your team will get to test and apply their business skills in a practical exercise that helps their community. We find this approach brings out many hidden skills in people and helps teams to learn to work together effectively.
Fusion corporate social responsibility initiatives can range from building recreation and rehabilitation areas, therapy gardens, right through to delivering aid to communities in need.
The dynamics of our projects will challenge each team member to step outside their comfort zone. Our learning model encourages lateral thinking, working as a cohesive team, honing communication and organisational skills. Coaching and mentoring techniques are used to focus on personal development, individual and team goals and objectives.
Our programmes will:
- Highlight individual skills within your team where further development is needed
- Encourage self-reflection and assessment as individuals, and as a team
- Improve team performance – it’s amazing what a common purpose and the satisfaction derived from delivering a CSR project can do for team morale
- Fuse stronger relationships within your company or across global and culturally diverse teams
- Breakdown Barriers – encouraging peer to peer learning
- Inspire compassion and sense of connection by leaving a meaningful impact in your community
- Cultivate new business partners and relationships
- Develop leaders, not managers.
Contact us today to discuss how our programmes can help your business.